TORONTO, July 29, 2019 – Datametrex AI Limited (the “Company” or Datametrex”) (TSXV: DM) (FSE: D4G) is pleased to announce that the Company has been chosen by Two Lakes Group to be their technology solution provider for projects in Africa.
Two Lakes Group is an international consulting firm with a vision to help Africa become a hub of the global economy connected through a network of trade and diplomacy. The group believes the future will see Africa rise onto the global stage as an economic power as Asia has done the past two decades. Working with municipal, provincial, and national government bodies to assess their needs and connect them with the right experts and industry leaders for growth.
“We are thrilled to be chosen by Two Lakes Group as their solution provider for implementing technology solutions in Africa. Two Lakes Group passion for improving African countries and their reach to senior government officials is impressive. We look forward to providing our solutions and services to help drive growth in the countries Two Lakes Group secures contracts” Says Andrew Ryu, CEO and Chairman of the Company
Focusing on 6 key areas:
- Government Tools – Planning and implementing the digitization of taxation, utilities, human resources and other government services
- Resource Management – Building public and private connections to expand industry and exploring innovative blockchain solutions for tracking national resources
- Transport Systems – Ground up transportation solutions from the procurement of vehicles to the building of management authorities
- Private Investment – Connecting industry to investment. Textiles, mining, agriculture, and energy, with a focus on Sino-African partnership
- Border Security – Electronic visas, security stations, monitoring, and centralized surveillance. Consulting with local government and tailoring systems for their individual needs.
- Renewable Energy – Allowing nations to move away from external or resource based energy dependence and providing clean, renewable energy solutions.
Datametrex AI Limited is a technology focused company with exposure to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning through its wholly owned subsidiary, Nexalogy (www.nexalogy.com) and Implementing Blockchain technology for secure Data Transfers through its investee company, Graph Blockchain (www.graphblockchain.com).
For further information, please contact:
Andrew Ryu – Chairman & CEO
This news release contains “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities laws. All statements contained herein that are not clearly historical in nature may constitute forward-looking information. In some cases, forward-looking information can be identified by words or phrases such as “may”, “will”, “expect”, “likely”, “should”, “would”, “plan”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “potential”, “proposed”, “estimate”, “believe” or the negative of these terms, or other similar words, expressions and grammatical variations thereof, or statements that certain events or conditions “may” or “will” happen, or by discussions of strategy.
Readers are cautioned to consider these and other factors, uncertainties and potential events carefully and not to put undue reliance on forward-looking information. The forward-looking information contained herein is made as of the date of this press release and is based on the beliefs, estimates, expectations and opinions of management on the date such forward-looking information is made. The Company undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, estimates or opinions, future events or results or otherwise or to explain any material difference between subsequent actual events and such forward-looking information, except as required by applicable law.